Thursday, November 26, 2009

The best recent posts you may have missed

Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from September and October:

1) Why you should just say no to "routine blood work" (9/13/09)

2) Public option or no public option: that is not the question (10/27/09)

3) Why "patient centered" health care isn't the norm (10/5/09)

4) The "single payer" should be you (9/17/09)

5) Primary care: no next generation? (9/21/09)

If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. In the future, if enough people are interested, I may set up an "audience vote" function to choose the most popular posts. Happy Thanksgiving!